Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFX for GameBattle Teams

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About DIRTY GFX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXDirty_GirlyXx

xXDirty_GirlyXx

About DIRTY GFX Empty
PostSubject: About DIRTY GFX   About DIRTY GFX EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Hello All!
I'm xXDirty_GirlyXx or Vampyre-Girl! Some may have scene me on Gamebattles looking for teams... I have been doing freelance graphic design for about a year now. My interest in graphics sparked through video gaming, so, I decided to venture out to do graphics for some of my fellow gamers!!! I love doing graphics I have done well over 50 signatures for various clans/teams I have been active making avatars and logos for those teams! I will post some premade logos/avatars I have that aren't being used to see if anyone would be interested in those. I will also post some logos/avatars that are currently being used! I welcome comments and feedback. If you don't find any premade logos/avatars you like please fill out an logo/avatar request form and I will be able to get the custom request to you in no more than 2 weeks! Thanks for taking the time to check out my website and I look foward to working with some beastly teams!

It is not required to make an account to view this website! You can post comments as a guest, however, if you choose to leave comments as a guest please leave some contact information on how I can reach you on GameBattles! If you like the site and think you maybe visting frequently please register! Thanks!

xXDirty_GirlyXx
Back to top Go down
https://dirtygfx.board-directory.net

About DIRTY GFX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DIRTY GFX :: ABOUT DIRTY GFX-
Jump to: